Music may be important aspect in my life, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one feeling that way. And the internet itself is home to finding some amazing artists, some of whom do amazing cover songs.
Some talented artists (whom don't quite have the reach they should, at least not yet):
Artist: Nikki and Rich
Song: City Lights
Song: Cat and Mouse (Live on Leno)
I first heard of them online, but they aren't the only ones that I've heard of through the Internet.
MEGHAN TONJES is someone I discovered via YouTube, and while she does amazing original songs, her covers she does on Request Tuesdays are just as amazing. I've posted some of her stuff earlier, but she has been continuing with more RT's, so I just hope you all enjoy as much as I do.
Song: Lights (Ellie Goulding cover)
Even INGRID MICHAELSON, whom you may or may not know, messes about with using YouTube. And It was while I was on there I discovered her playing around, and she did this AMAZING COVER of Rihanna's "We Found Love".....
I love Ingrid and love her cover!!
Song: We Found Love (Rihanna cover)
No comments:
Post a Comment